Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week Two Term Two

Last week we made clowns for our poem. Our clowns had enormous shoes, a blue hat and a purple wig. They also had a red and yellow suit.

Our wow word chart has interesting words from the stories we read.

We've been using the activboard lots in class.
* I learned how to rub things out. - Aaron
* I learned how to turn the pages. - Flynn
* I learned how to draw on the board. - Ben
* I learned how to put things in the rubbish bin. - Josh
* I learned to move things around. - Zoe
* I learned how to use arrows to erase things. - Roshean

We made some pretty cool autumn leaves and then we wrote some instructions about how to make them.

Our letter of the week is b. Our shared book this week is Davy D's Dog.

In maths we have been learning...
* How to use place value houses. - Flynn
* How to image, which is when we work out numbers in our heads. - Ben
* To use tens frames. - Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment