Monday, June 13, 2011

Week Six Term Two

Our letter of the week is k.
Our big book is "Lazy Duck".
Our poem is "Mr Nobody".

We all enjoyed having a long weekend! Here are some of the things that we did.
* I went swimming in Oamaru. - Liliarna
* I watched rugby in Pareora. - Flynn
* I had a sleepover. - Mason and Harry
* I stayed at Nanas. - Scarlett
* I went to the hot pools. - Alyssa
* I went swimming in Ashburton. - Lucy
* I went to a birthday. - Roshean
* I had a sleepover with Brayden. - Toby
* I went to Dunedin. - Georgia
* Amelia stayed at my house. - Zoe
* I went to the chocolate factory. - Josh

We are learning to do sewing. We are starting with an easy shape. It is part of our fabric and fibre topic.

Today we have visitors from Ashburton coming to look at ICT at our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment